[18+ STORY] ARRANGED MARRIAGE
He came home late today.....it was a Friday night... immediately he entered the house he went straight up to his room..the room he had to share with his wife....yes it was an arranged marriage and it's already been a year together....no they had never slept together before tho they leaved in the same house and stayed in the same room.....he went straight for the shower....he needed the cold water to ease his stress.....images of his wife flashed in his mind...God she is beautiful buh his afraid to commit...he finished having his shower and came out....she's not here....the bed doesn't even look like it's been tampered on....he quickly went to their walk in closet and cleaned up...he wore just sweatpants... And went to look for her just as he was about entering the kitchen he heard a little groan from the sitting room....he went there and saw his cute little wife...and damn does she look hot on a Friday night....." welcome... when did you come ..how come I didn't even hear you"... He was so close to her she could even smell his body wash...."why'd you wait this late for me"...."because I wanted to..I was worried"..... "Why"... He asked with so much curiosity...."because your my husband".... In that moment he knew how much she cared for him...."I want you" ..."huh" ..."I said... I want you".... "Take me" ...."Jump"... And she did ..I carried her up to the room while she straddled me....our lips not breaking....I slowly put her on the bed..that revelling nightie already made all the blood rush south....I trailed wet kisses down her neck and to her jaw...I love her moans..they are truly driving me crazy...I slipped off her night gown completely... leaving just her panties and damn was she soaked.....her breast were full...as a hungry man that I am I took one inside my mouth and used my hands to play with the other ..."please" she kept saying....I reached for her panties just as expected she was dripping...I took it off and used my fingers to touch her wetness....I couldn't take it anymore ....my cock needs to be buried deep inside her....I knew she wasn't a virgin...so it won't hurt...I slowly put my cock inside her...
."fuck" I feel so full...he looked me in the eyes when he started off slowly....I wanted it advanced Missionary style....his pace was slow buh steady as he kept trailing wet kisses down my neck......I could no longer quite my moans...it feels so fucking good ...I felt the familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach....I was close and he knew that too...he increased his pace...."I'm cumming"..... Her eyes rolled to the back as they both came.. her facial expression was worth it..... their sweaty bodies resting together..
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WRITTEN BY MISS IMAGINATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WRITTEN BY MISS IMAGINATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading.. Don't forget to comment and share..
Comments
Post a Comment