[18+ STORY] CHEAT HUSBAND

 "Babe your phone is ringing"......"I'm coming whose calling?"....."uhhh work?"......he quickly went to collect the phone from his wife ..... when there was no sign of his wife he called back ...."I want you here for the weekend no excuse I have a special treat".. ....she ended the call.....he sighs....buh inwardly he felt excited...it was the first time she had ever told him she had a surprise......"Babe?" ...."yea?"..... "I have an important unexpected meeting this weekend I have to leave tonight" ......"Oh .... what about our plans for the weekend?"......"I'm really sorry I'll make it up to you"..... "Pinky promise?" ...."Pinky promise"..... "alright pack up what time do you live?" ...."as soon as I pack and shower" ..."ok let me leave you to finish up".....she was out of sight thank goodness....it was easy to deceive her...don't get me wrong I love my wife it's just...oh never mind....."Oh honey I'm going to miss you....just make sure you eat and drive safely....call me as soon as you can ok?"......"bye love"......"She" lived very far so I had to leave as soon as I can.....I finally got there around 9:00pm.... driving is quite draining..... Before I could knock "She" opened the door...she always knows when I'm here ...I looked at her....i don't know how she does it buh she always ends up looking radiant as ever....."Go to your room ... don't talk to anyone your clothes are on the bed...shower and put them on you have one hour"....."Yes mistress".....she had visitors today that's weird...I know the whole of this place like the back of palms.....I passed the living room and then I saw three beautiful thick ladies....damn she didn't tell me she had friends like this one's.....I did as told went up to my usual room I went straight for the bathroom...she bought a new type of shampoo....after showering....went to the room on my towel to get dressed I saw one of her thick friends in my room...."Don't be shy I don't bite"..... "Your not supposed to be in here".... "So straight forward...no wonder why Kaisha likes you"... She likes me...that's unbelievable...before I knew what was happening...my towel was ripped off and her lips went straight for my cock.... Jesus ..she sure as hell is rough......and good....she looked at  me while sucking me...."fuck ..that feels so fucking good"...... She used her hands to massage my balls....i was already seeing clouds......and before I knew it she pushed me on the couch and started riding me good...her pussy was so wet.....fuck I loved how she took control.....her moans were really loud... mistress is going to kill me....after we finished fucking she wasted no time to live my room....I quickly showered and wore what "She" left for me....i was dressed in a black neck collar that said "mine"... And then tight latex briefs...no shoes with a black hand band.....I went downstairs and saw all four of them looking at me....."You fucked my friend didn't you"....I couldn't say anything..her friends smirked at me.....she pointed at a half glass cup of water on the table....."drink it.... Don't worry it's not poison...your dick is one of the best I have had and I'm not ready to end that ...yet"..... I said a quick prayer in my head and drank it all....they all gave me this odd look....."doggy position now" "She" said....she picked up her belt which held a thick dildo on it.....she wore her favourite lingerie today except no bra...her perfect tits were on full display.....she grabbed the oil and poured enough on it.....she slowly went in not before whispering in my ear "tour mine only"... That made me smile....and she started slowly..."fuck yes"...".show them how you moan for me"... She whispered with a smile...now something many people don't know about her she's a softy on the inside.....she kept fucking my ass hole...."Painful pleasure" that's all I felt....I felt myself getting extremely hard I saw her three friends on a couch each ...their legs spread apart playing with themselves.....I was so turned on today and then I realised what I drank in the glass cup was Viagra....."She" knew i realised "I put two inside.....go and fuck the one in the middle....make her beg you to stop.." She whispered "yes mistress".....I went straight to the middle lady and tore her panties full force...I turned her around on the couch and spanked her ass hard...and then I penetrated her I dragged her hair back I felt my adrenaline pumping I kept fucking her pussy and then i looked at my mistress...she looked pleased ........the lady started begging me to stop....i came inside her mouth after she swallowed it all I went for the one on the right...I wanted her ride me and so I gave her no time to react....she was on hell of a rider....I still needed more action so I went straight for the ropes on the table and tied the third lady that came to my room she seemed to like it....and then I set a vibrator on her clit.....and went for my mistress...I slowly undressed her...I wanted to be a little passionate with her plus hearing she likes me was a bonus.....her nipples her already hard studs I attacked them as I heard her friend scream from ecstasy...."leave her there".  ....she wanted us to go somewhere private that was a first.....I couldn't take it anymore immediately we reached her room I drove my cock into her dripping pussy... standing position ....she was on her heels her perfectly manicured nails pinching her tits....she knew how to drive a man crazy...."I want to taste your cock ... On the bed".....she lay on top of me in a 69 position.....she took in all of me....she was the best at deep throating.....she went up and down.... while her juicy pussy was in my mouth...my tongue fingering her... with two fingers as well......my dick was sloppy from her mouth then she took my balls in her mouth while her hands went up and down my cock .....my duck started twitching ....I was close...she changed position and started riding me her tits in my mouth..... "....fuck!!"...... "Please mistress"....she kept riding...."cum".....we both came.... together for the first time ... today was really intense..... "Please Kaisha I won't fuck him again just remove this vibrator I can't take the pleasure anymore"....we totally forgot about her....."Sleep well your mine don't forget that ".."yes mistress"...she stood up to go and realise her friend... when she reached the door "call me Kaisha only when we are alone" she smiled and left....that was truly something.....I smiled now feeling the exhaustion coming in...I'll call my wife tomorrow.. with that on my mind I dozed off with a smile...


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WRITTEN BY           MISS IMAGINATION 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.. Don't forget to comment and share..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(GE Story) TRUANCY

[Lyrics] Loose guard by KB ft Mr Fink

[New Music] Youngzil - Boss