[18+ STORY] AFTER CHURCH
We just came from church so you went to the kitchen to prepare lunch but I had something else in my mind for lunch. I went to the kitchen and behold the site before me was what I planned. You were on bum shot n crop top as you faced the sink in your bid to wash the rice.
I snuck behind you and put my hands around your waist with my chest against your back,my dick poking you from behind n my cheek resting on your head.
Me:baby doll
You:yes
Me: let's leave this food for later, I've got something else planned for us
You: OK then, let's hear it since the gas is off n I can cover the rice for a while
I kissed your cheek, licked your ear lobe and nibbled along your neck as my hands went under your top to caress your boobs. My dick got harder by the minute and you brought your hand backwards to feel and stroke it while occasionally turning your head for me to kiss your succulent lips.
I pulled your top and began to nibble down your back, stringing kisses along your spine down to your waist as you moan,aaaahhh. I slowly slide your bum shot down your ass and legs then began kissing allover your ass down to your thighs and knees as the shot slides down your leg till your ankle. I nibble upwards again, stringing kisses from your legs to your inner thighs as they were now open.
Damn!,your moans are driving me crazy. I flip u around as i start kissing your lips slowly n passionately, my tongue inside ur mouth communicating with yours. My hands on your head as you moan in my mouth.
I kissed from your cheek to your ear,nibbling on the lobe n down your neck to that point where your neck meets your shoulders. Your hands already around me caressing allover and removing my boxer as you moan with your eyes closed.
I stringed kisses from your neck to your cleavages and your boobs as I suck on your nipples one by one,biting it a little as my hands savor the freshness of your ass. "Those moans, oh my god".
I lift you with my hands on your ass n unto the kitchen table,then continued kissing ur tummy allover n licking ur navel. I came to your already open legs as I begin to eat that pussy,your hand on my head n the other on your nipple as your moan grew louder.
Without leaving any leaf untouched, I licked n sucked,slurped n tongue fucked. Using my taser tongue to touch every spot accessible and making sure I licked it right.
I put you on the floor and we worked to the room where you knelt before me. Took my balls in ur mouth,stroked my dick,licked the tip after circling it with ur tongue n deep into ur mouth it goes. As you sucked,you stroked and played with the balls, I was in heaven.
U deep throat it,gagged on it,sucked it,stroked it and moaned. "I wanna taste your hot cum", you said as you stroked. The warmth from ur mouth was something else as you kept sucking and I let out some moans as I held your head and enjoyed the moment. You kept going at it and in no time, I was close.
My toes got tighter as they curled,I held you tight and moaned as I let go off my sperm straight into your throat as you swallowed and licked the remainder of the tip and smiled as you stood on ur feet n I push you to the bed.
With your hands and legs tied to each corner of the bed, I used the horse tail to draw lines along your inner thighs and around your nipples as it tickles. I soon went straight for your pussy n locating your clit with my hands as I circled the base and flicked it from left to right and up and down.
I soon began fingering you slowly with one finger,increasing the speed,momentum and number of fingers every minute while I sucked on your already hard nipples. I kept going in and out with my fingers and biting ur nipples a little.
I let loose of ur legs as what seemed to b ur fourth round of cum dripped from your thighs as I put your legs on my shoulders and my dick slides into your cum dripping, wet pussy. Sliding in was so epic as I cld feel your pussy breathing as it contrast and expand.
I went on to thrusting in and out as you just moaned in estacy. Occasionally rubbing your clit and nipples with my fingers. The triple stimulation was sending you over the bars but I continued thrusting in n out. More sooner than later,I was on the edge and you were already shaking from an orgasm. I kept hitting harder n faster n we both cummed together.
You: damn,this was epic,thank you for this.
Me:don't mention for your pleasure is my pleasure...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WRITTEN BY MR. SEXPIRIENCE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WRITTEN BY MR. SEXPIRIENCE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading.. Don't forget to comment and share..
Comments
Post a Comment